Sunday, March 1, 2015

Diligent Intelligence

I love reading about and studying human psychology, it completely intrigues me. Understanding mental functions and behaviors helps you understand yourself and others around you more. It's so interesting being able to learn and understand how a human's brain generally works. I'm someone who likes to find reliable answers to things, so I guess I'm a scientist in that way. Attributing and distributing knowledge in general is satisfying to me.

Break down everything logically, analytically, and explain it. We do this with pretty much everything in the universe; food, plants, organic matter, anything that is something.











 


He who pushes his ignorance off on to the world, is only projecting himself unto others. Which is even more ignorant because you're assuming everyone else is as incapable of holding an objective worldview as you are. And while the majority of people are ignorant, there are people grounded in logic and rationality. People who purely focus on the grand scheme of things in an objective manner. And aren't enclosed in a subjective, reality dismissing state of mind.
 



Feelings are inevitable, but objectivity is the ability to be able to put those feelings aside.




People have their reasons for liking things. I'd rather base my feelings on facts though and not be like the ignorant majority.




No comments:

Post a Comment