Sunday, March 1, 2015

Intelligent Intuition

Some things are common knowledge, human instinct and intuition. It's amazing how we seem to adapt and comprehend certain things without being necessarily taught. And some knowledge is just so blatant and redundant that you don't need to be directly educated on it. Certain skills and information are acquired by practice and research, but there's general knowledge that's just there. Energy is an absolute; something that exists on it's own without reliability on something else. Everything seems to trace back to energy as the main source. And it's just there. Some things aren't meant to be scientifically explained, only marveled at the genuine incredibility.





The "meaning" of life and ethics is simple knowledge, albeit complicated to act upon: the maximization of the synthesis of Gibbs free energy into generalized happiness (or the minimization of suffering). All known virtues are aligned towards this purpose. 





A main necessity of life? Connection. Simple (yet not). You are designed for it. We require it as a species. Love is at the core of it. Truth cannot be removed from it. Virtue is born of it. Life without connection is death in the making.
 



 It isn't a stupid question but it does elicit plenty of stupid answers. When selfish people speak about love, it provides the most sordid kind of humor. When enlightened people speak of love, they are seldom understood. there is a paradigm shift that must take place to understand. That shift is to discover that Love is not about getting and that our selfish autonomy keeps us imbalanced and starving for understanding.



Love is wanting the other person to be happy, and that may not always mean by your side. I came to realize that although I would want my loved ones close to me, they would always be with me in my heart and if they would be happier, physically, somewhere else then I wouldn't want to hold them back... Love is sacrifice, however it's also compromise because you don't want to lose each other.




The meaning of life is to find meaning in it yourself; if everything means nothing to you then you are disregarding the things in life that deserve appreciation like just the sole fact that you are alive. This is ignorance, to not find a single purpose to live for when just a single impact on someone's life can make your existence worth something. You need to find the people who will value and appreciate you for everything you are. people who wake up every day grateful to live. This is the kind of positivity that this world lacks, but instead there's so much sadness and destruction and suicide. If I can contribute to world peace and salvation, even just a small percentage, then I will be doing my job as a selfless human being that wants nothing more but to help others and the world around her.

Everything is tied in from my love of the planet, my frustration of how people have let things go downhill and continue to contribute to the destruction; all of my anger was rooted in this. I become stubborn and righteous in conversations about the world and people because I feel so strongly towards the issues we are having. Overpopulation, pollution, just everything; it's all tied in with my dislike of people in general and what they do and how they act and waste their time and resources. It really makes me frustrated and ashamed to be human sometimes. But then I become grateful because I'm alive and I am able to realize these things and have so much strength and compassion because maybe I can impact things positively, maybe I can help the world and people and even if only a small percentage at least it will be something. And that is my goal.







No comments:

Post a Comment