Friday, January 23, 2015

Calm, Contained, and Rational.

~I thrive on knowledge. I love every bit and part of attaining and distributing it. It makes me feel accomplished and worthy. I always strive to do what's best, because I can. If you focus on reality and doing what's right, you can reap the best rewards out of life. This may all sound redundant, but to me they are virtues that need to be emphasized on. And you must remain calm when making any rational decision. You must analyze every option thoroughly before deciding on an appropriate solution. Any kind of extreme emotion, like anger, would cause your decision-making to be a bit hasty. Remain as calm and contained as possible and rationality will come your way. Use the knowledge in the world around you to live your life in uppermost harmony. Peace and love are the basis for happiness. You can incorporate them into your life by executing the proper steps; stay calm and be smart. Mindfulness is the opposite of ignorance.~

No comments:

Post a Comment