Thursday, February 19, 2015

Having the right mentality to succeed

If you want to be successful you have to be ready to put in a shitload of effort that will leave you exhausted and wanting to quit a lot of times, but you must NEVER give up. Don't give up on your passions. If you like to sing, then sing your ass off. And you have to search for opportunity, don't sit around and complain about nothing good happening. I really dislike when people whine about their lives being shitty yet do nothing to fix it. I am not a conformist; I don't just settle. You are robbing yourself if you do. These posts are almost like I'm giving myself a pep talk. These are all things I strive to do. I want to live life to the fullest and get the best out of it. There are proper ways to go about things. Especially if you're someone who values efficiency, which you should be (ideally) because life is short. You have to be someone strong and intelligent if you want to succeed in this world. You will encounter many obstacles and if you're not strong willed and minded, then this world will tear you down. You have to fight for what you want. Consistency and perseverance will be your best friends. Procrastination and hopelessness will be your enemies. I am always taking in as much knowledge and information as I can about anything and everything. I love attaining and distributing knowledge, it makes me feel fulfilled. And as stubborn as we can be, sometimes people need other people to help them realize things. Sometimes people are hopeless and don't see the potential in a situation. You need to teach yourself to be realistic and be able to find the ways to reach what you are after: happiness and success. Don't ever give up on that. And when life tries to get you to settle for anything less than your dreams, you confidently say NO DEAL because you CAN do it if you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment