Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reality (and having a proper worldview)

There are things that are true in this world and then people form feelings based on those facts. Justify your feelings with facts. It's ignorant to form feelings on something you aren't considering the facts on. Like well, I like this car. "Oh really, but did you know that it has high mileage and engine problems?" You truly have to consider and analyze everything, in order to make a smart well-rounded decision. Be intelligent, have valid reasons. Don't live your life foolishly, like so many people do. "Don't want to be an American idiot." One of the biggest contributors to brainwashing people is the media and just society in general. This is one of the reasons why I'm so against those things. I have my valid reasoning. I really admire a lot of intelligent people, like Ricky Gervais for example. He distributes a lot of knowledge and he keeps an objective perspective. I really idolize logical people like that. One of my favorite quotes by him is: "The existence of God is not subjective. He either exists or he doesn't. It's not a matter of opinion. You can have your own opinions, but not your own facts." Reality is reality, acknowledge it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment