Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let The Wind Sway You~ And Be Swept Away

I get into the details because I'm detail-oriented. I will write you novels of messages. And pages of poems. Attentive to every crisp detail, because they deserve to be acknowledged. The shimmer of the moon, the creases in the pages of a book, the way someone's eyes align with the sides of their mouth when they smile, how fresh the air smells after it rains, the drowned out bass in a song, the way a flower tilts up towards the sun, the intricate lines and patterns in a dress... So many things are left unnoticed and unappreciated, it saddens me. I love to write, I am a writer. I am attentive, I'm an observer of every objective visual quality; I am a storyteller, I take things and make something out of them. Whether just a simple reference or comment, or a whole novel. And my subjectivity, my feelings, are pure passion. I want to write about these things and let the world know. I want them to marvel at these things and be filled with emotion like I am. I want to be the spark in a flame, I want to ignite vibrant passion. Everything that is something deserves to be acknowledged.

No comments:

Post a Comment