Monday, February 9, 2015

What I want in a lover...

Someone who would fight as much as I do for love
Someone who is ambitious and determined
Someone who is passionate and romantic
Someone who doesn't give up
Someone who fights for what they love
Someone who will always find a way to make things work
Someone who will pick me up instead of putting me down
Someone who will show up at my door at 3 in the morning and pour their heart out to me
Someone who will serenade me and do that stuff you see in movies
Someone adventurous and spontaneous
Someone who will follow through with what they say and keep their promises
Someone faithful and loyal
Someone that's only ever been mine
Someone that knows how to make sweet love to me and fuck me really good
Someone confident who knows what they are and what they have
Someone who doesn't feed into the media
Someone rebellious and doesn't conform to society's expectations
Someone who will stay up with me all night
Someone who is willing to listen to anything I have to say
Someone who is on my mind and in my dreams
Someone who knows what they want and won't stop until they get it
Someone who is imaginative and creative
Someone who is attentive and detail-oriented
Someone who can appreciate and value me
Someone who texts me just to tell me they love me
Someone who just grabs me and kisses me when they feel like it
Someone who I'm addicted to and can't get enough of
Someone who I'll never get used to
Someone who continues to amaze me and never bores me
Someone that I could never get over even when I'm trying to move on
Someone who's so different than me but has so much in common
Someone who wouldn't leave me no matter what
Someone who always sees the best in me
Someone who can give me the unconditional love and support I deserve
Someone who is competitive and likes to be on top
Someone who can realize and acknowledge what they have in me
Someone who will actually always be there when they tell me they will
Someone who will never leave me alone when I'm sad
Someone who will never let me cry myself to sleep
Someone who would always choose me
Someone that believes in me and doesn't doubt me
Someone that will always remember the good times even when we're going through bad times
Someone who will regret it every time they hurt me and want to make things better
Someone who will always come back after they leave



No comments:

Post a Comment