Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Power Of Love

Pick me up when I fall down
My bruised knees will heal
Nurse me back to health
Like a mother nurses her sick child
Your love is better than any medicine

This love is worth more
Than any obstacle we can encounter
Together we will fight through it
As a team
Don't let me go
Don't give up on me
I need your patience and support
More than ever right now
I'm just learning to fly
I've only just begun to spread my wings
And I promise if you stay
We will soar through the skies together
Someday~

Never give up on me
Because we're worth it
And know that in the end we'll get through it
Together
As a team
United as one
You're my partner
You're my savior
Save me from the claws of this world
That try to drag you down
Into a never ending cycle
Society is enslaving
Open my eyes
When I fail to realize
Don't let me fall into the dark abyss
You found me
Now don't let me get lost
Hold on to me tight
Whisper into my ear
"It'll be alright"
We'll make it all right
And no one can stop us
Because we know more than anyone else
What we can do
And we can do it
If we just stay together
Forever is only forever
If you make it be
And I will fight for eternity


No comments:

Post a Comment